Here is a copy of my sermon from today. It is titled, “Great Words of the Gospel – Reconciliation and Propitiation”. It has the following six points…
- There is a need for reconciliation because of sin.
- God is the Reconciler and the one who took the initiative.
- The death of Jesus accomplishes reconciliation.
- We are given the task of reconciling others to Christ.
- God is satisfied with the work of Christ (Propitiation).
- The triangle of salvation is complete – saved, redeemed, reconciled and propitiated.
You can listen above or see the full text here on our church website.