Hello all, here is my sermon from yesterday. It was titled, “Living by the Spirit’s power”. I looked at Galatians 5:16-25 and brough out the following points using the words “SPIRIT FILLED”.
- S—Submit to the authority of Jesus Christ.
- P—Pray for conviction of sin.
- I—Identify with Christ’s death on the cross.
- R—Recognize the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit to teach you and to guide you.
- I—Initiate immediate obedience to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
- T—Trust in the Holy Spirit to be your supernatural power for living a holy life.
- F—Fellowship on a regular basis with other believers.
- I—Implant God’s Word in your heart.
- L—Learn to have a thankful heart.
- L—Live with an attitude of prayer.
- E—Expect victory!
- D—Depend on the Holy Spirit to develop the character of Christ in your life.