Psalms 77:11-12 NLT says, “But then I recall all you have done, O Lord ; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.”
One thing I try to do in my walk with the Lord is to remember the wonderful things He has done in my life, in my family and in our churches.
Remembering the great things the Lord has done encourages us to celebrate the victories He has won. It also encourages us that God comes through when we are going through hard times now.
Here are a few things to remember…
1. When God brought healing when you were unwell.
2. When God brought provision when you did not have much money.
3. When God opened a door of opportunity when all doors seemed closed.
4. When God protected you when it seemed like trouble was pressing in from all sides.
5. When God sustained you when you thought you couldn’t take another step.
6. When God brought strength at the loss of a loved one.
7. When God sent Jesus in to the world and purchased your salvation
8. When God used you to meet someone elses needs.
There are so many wonderful deeds God has done in all of our lives. He is always at work. He is always moving. He is always there.
Let us remember His mighty wonderful deeds today.