Increasingly I am finding on the internet people are more than happy to tell you what upsets them or the things they are against.
People seem to want to continually tear things down if it doesn’t line up with their views.
I made a decision years ago to be a positive voice. I would rather say what I am for, than what I am against.
So today I thought I would share some of the things I am for.
1. The Bible – I believe the Bible is God’s Word to humanity. I think we should all read it, meditate on it and put it in to practice.
2. Prayer – I believe prayer changes things and it helps us to connect to God. I pray because I need to know God and I need His help and wisdom.
3. Family – I believe God wants me to be a loving husband and father. After my relationship with Him, I need to put my family next.
4. Fitness – I believe being physically fit and eating well is important. God has given me this body to live in and serve Him. I need to look after it.
5. Evangelism – I believe it is vitally important to share our faith in Christ. Jesus wants us to make disciples who become lifelong followers of Him.
6. Serving – I believe we all need to serve God by serving others. We should use our gifts and resources to make the lives of others better.
This is my list. It is not exhaustive. But rather than run other people or other things down, I thought I would share some of the things I am for.